|Posted by s_anupkumar on March 20, 2017 at 9:50 PM||comments (763)|
Passed PgMP exam today
Passed PgMP exam on my first attempt today. It was indeed a long journey mainly due to my extremely busy schedule. Needless to say that this group has provided lots of insights for developing the roadmap to the certificaton exam. Several iterations of reading through SPM3, ECO, taking practise tests has proved worth the efforts. For all those planning to write this exam, brace yourself for a challenging journey. I found the exam to be completely based on the practical scenarios and it is definitely not an easy ride without having significant experience in managing programs.
Special thanks to Anup Kumar as his guidance during the application process and preparation material was of great help. Exam preparation guide and practise test by Jean Gouix and Martial Bellec also helped gain further understanding of the concepts from exam perspective.
Mr. Abdul Samad Mohammed is one of the first 200 PgMP Credential holder in India
|Posted by s_anupkumar on February 25, 2017 at 5:45 AM||comments (42)|
I'm PgMP !!!!! 2/24/2017
Hello everyone! I am truly happy to share with you that today I obtained PgMP certification! Thanks God, and the unconditional support of my family!
Professionally, I thank Anup Kumar, Ginger Levin, PMOAdvisory, and IiL.Mexico. I also studied the books of Leithy Mohamed Leithy and Jean Gouix & Martial Bellec, and I must have studied The Standard for Program Management about 10 times !!!!!! And ECO about 3 times.
Truly challenging, because you must have knowledge and experience on: programs, projects, portfolio and strategic planning. But is it worth it! Wao !!!! I did it!!!!!
Thanks Ginger, Thanks Anup !!!!!!!!
Ms. Eunice Duran is one of the first few PgMP Credential holder in Dominican Republic
|Posted by s_anupkumar on February 9, 2017 at 9:30 PM||comments (73)|
I am happy to announce that i have passed the PgMP exam today on my first attempt, indeed a very tough exam and it took my around one month for study and preparation.
Thanks a lot for your support and help to pass the PgMP application panel review.
Mr. Mohamad is one of the first 100 PgMP Credential holder in Saudi Arabia
|Posted by s_anupkumar on February 8, 2017 at 8:20 PM||comments (0)|
Passed PgMP on first attempt
I just cleared my PgMP exam on my first attempt. That was a very long and difficult journey, but never give up.
- Completed Ginger’s PgMP Boothcamp and Implementing Program Management Book
- Read Jean Gouix's PgMP Exam Preparation Study Guide and questions
- Read Anup Kumar’s PgMP One Stop Shop
- Attended PMOAdvisory’s PgMP preparation Class
- Read ECO and SPM countless times
I am honored to join the club. I would apprecitate all of you for your great contribution for sharing your experience.
Mr. Muhammet is one of the first 100 PgMP Credential holder in Turkey
|Posted by s_anupkumar on December 28, 2016 at 9:50 PM||comments (18)|
On Dec 23,
Hope you had a great year. Best wishes for success in 2017.
Thanks for helping me obtain my PgMP.
--Mike Kozlowski, PMP, PgMP
Mr. Mike is one of the first 1000 PgMP Credential holder in USA
|Posted by s_anupkumar on December 20, 2016 at 8:55 PM||comments (58)|
Cleared PgMP exam on 13th Dec
I have cleared PgMP in the first attempt. It has been a very difficult and challenging journey. However, it was a great learning experience. I would like to take this opportunity to thank the following people who have immensely contributed to my success:
First and foremost I thank my friend Abhishek Sharma PfMP, PgMP, PMP, who provided constant support throughout. Abhishek provided me the relevant study material and also guided me throughout my journey. He was of great help and source of inspiration for me.
Mr. Anup Kumar who also reviewed my application and provided valuable inputs. This helped me to clear the panel review.
I wish all the PgMP aspirants the very best.
Mr. Umashankar is one of the first 200 PgMP Credential holder in India
|Posted by s_anupkumar on December 12, 2016 at 10:05 PM||comments (57)|
Thank you. I obtained my PgMP certificate at 1st of December.
Your questionbank was very helpful. Thanks for your support.
Mr. Ahmed is one of the first 100 PgMP Credential holder in Saudi Arabia
|Posted by s_anupkumar on November 27, 2016 at 9:00 PM||comments (0)|
I am greatly pleased to share my success in PgMP. Thanks very much for your support. No doubt you had great share in it.
I wish you a prosperous life.
Mr. Morsi is one of the first 100 PgMP Credential holder in Egypt
|Posted by s_anupkumar on October 30, 2016 at 11:45 PM||comments (77)|
I Passed PgMP on first attempt Yay !
Today marks the beginning of a new phase in my career , work on Programs as a PgMP certified practitioner . I did all the study on my own , no partner , no study group , no boot camps , thats why it took me 6 months ( working a full time job ) to crack this. Here are few tips and lessons learnt as other similar posts helped me a lot as well.
- SPM V3 - Its confusing and repetitive , but its “the” text that you have to gobble up to clear this exam . It doesn’t matter what else you know beside this , this is what counts
- ECO - Again repetitive , the order of tasks doesn’t make sense to me , tried to remember it as much as I could , but I don’t think it really made a difference , the descriptions are unnecessary long and confusing .
- PMI Code of Ethics - Good to brush up , had couple of questions in the exam which were straight from this text
- Exam - Questions were far harder than I ever experienced in any of the mock tests , paid demo exams , questions were lengthy , very situational and at times very confusing , as you are told a piece of info about the scenario and you have to guess others ( like how Org culture is , what’s the risk appetite of senior exec etc ) which in real world makes all the difference.
- Material Used : Besides PMI material , I studied Dr Ginger’s guide , Jean Gouix & Martial Bellec PgMP guide , PMO Advisory 3 paid mock tests . Eng Hathem was kind enough to send me some of his study material & Anup Kumar sent his intro guide presentation for preparing for this exam . Thanks to all of you .
- Exam Day : I found a link on Anup’s post which led me to a blog post , it gave a nice trick about dividing the exam duration in to 30 min chunks and give your self a target number of questions to finish , that really helped me to keep my focus on the clock ( as time runs much faster then you think ) , I would like to modify that slightly now that I have taken the exam to start the 30 min clock backwards from 240
Thanks and good luck !
Mr. Manish is one of the first 200 PgMP Credential holder in India
|Posted by s_anupkumar on October 15, 2016 at 8:10 PM||comments (80)|
Passed the PgMP exam
I passed the PgMP exam today. Thanks, Anup! It is indeed a very tough exam, much more than PMP. Most of the exam questions are difficult and long, and require very good understanding.
Thanks for all your guidance.
Mr. Shahbaz is one of the first 100 PgMP Credential holder in Pakistan